Make your own Stanley the Stegosaurus with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. One of our favourite dinosaurs, Stanley is perfect for complete beginners and experts alike.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Steel
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level one kit: This kit is suitable for complete beginners. As with all new skills, you may have to do a practice piece first but there is enough wool inside to make an extra practice leg should you wish to.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 14 and above.
All hand-packed into our new fully recyclable or reusable packaging.