Make your own Lisa the Black Nosed Sheep with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. TOFT pure wool yarn is the perfect material to crochet Lisa up in, and she’s a great project for a crafter who’s got the basics covered as her colour changes will introduce the next new skill of colour changing. This adorable sheep makes a great gift for sheep lovers both young and old.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft British wool in DK Cream and 25g in DK Black
- An ergonomic 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm