Make your own Caitlin the Giraffe with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Caitlin is long-standing TOFT favourite, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to crochet your own giraffe! A great project for a more experienced crocheter, she looks fantastic made in Oatmeal and Camel yarns.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 75g of super soft pure wool in DK Oatmeal and 25g in DK Camel, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level three kit: This kit is suitable for those with a little crochet experience.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.