Make your own Alice the Zebra with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Alice uses both our Cream and Charcoal yarns to make the great, stripy look which is synonymous with the Zebra. A level 2 design makes this perfect for beginners looking to push their skills to the next level.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 50g of super soft pure wool in DK Cream and 50g DK Charcoal, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed by our team in Warwickshire into our fully recyclable and reusable packaging.