Following the success of 200 Crochet Stitches comes 200 More Crochet Stitches by bestselling designer Tracey Todhunter.
This brand-new collection includes both classic and new stitches, reflecting the modern crocheter’s thirst for new ideas and innovative techniques. As well as popular traditional stitch styles such as ridges, cables and ripples, there are complex Tunisian stitches, trellis and picot, plus textured patterns like bobbles and puffs for those who like to add some 3D fun to their designs!
This is the only stitch guide to combine clear, photographic step-by-step instructions, charts and examples of the stitches.The book also includes feature spreads that explore ideas for yarns and colours, along with the multiple ways you can use your newly learnt stitches in garments, accessories and homewares.
This is a book packed full of instruction, ideas and inspiration that crocheters everywhere can dip into time and time again.
Table of Contents
PART ONE: THE BASICS
PART TWO: STITCH COLLECTION
· Section One: Basic Stitch Variations and Combined Stitches
· Section Two: Fans and Shells
· Section Three: Bobbles, Puffs, Popcorns, and Clusters
· Section Four: Spike Stitches
· Section Five: Crossed and Raised Stitches and Cables
· Section Six: Mesh and Filet
· Section Seven: Lace and Openwork
· Section Eight: Waves and Chevrons
· Section Nine: Textured Stitches
· Section Ten: Colorwork
· Section Eleven: Borders and Edgings
· Section Twelve: Tunisian Crochet